In the Foundation we advocate analysis and research. This allows us to position the client at a particular stage of their development cycle, to better understand their needs and to tailor our value proposition to those needs.
- Analysis of client profiles, classifying and storing their economic and social information
- Robust and recurrent information of the entrepreneurs served.
- Measurement of the progress and level of development of our clients
- New methodologies are incorporated
- Data analytics are used
- Establishment of relationships between customer progress and their relationship with our financial institutions, which promotes policies to improve impact
- Social impact objectives are defined
- Studies with social metrics to generate value proposals for the client and the organization
- Partnerships that allow us to go further
Results are published in our annual Social Performance Report, ensuring transparency and traceability.