The Board is the highest body of governance, representation and administration; it is responsible for ensuring compliance with the organization’s aims and for the diligent administration of the goods and rights making up its assets, preserving the returns and utility of these. Trustees are appointed for four year periods.
CLAUDIO GONZÁLEZ-VEGA: Professor Emeritus at Ohio State University, internationally renowned authority in finance and development, particularly in microfinance analysis, promotion and regulation.
- TOMÁS ALFARO DRAKE: Director of Management and Business Administration graduate studies at Francisco de Vitoria University (Spain).
- MARÍA BEGOÑA SUSANA RODRÍGUEZ VIDARTE: Professor of Business Economics and Management Control, currently teaching undergraduate and postgraduate programs at Deusto University in Spain, Argentina and Chile.
- GONZALO GIL GARCÍA: Former Deputy Governor of the Bank of Spain.
- NANCY BARRY: Former President of Women’s World Banking.
- JOSÉ BARREIRO: Previously responsible for BBVA Group’s Wholesale Banking & Asset Management and Corporate & Investment Banking areas, former Vice-President of Bolsas y Mercados Españoles.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- JAVIER M. FLORES MORENO
- PALOMA DEL VAL TOLOSANA