As with other websites, www.fundacionmicrofinanzasbbva.org uses a technology called “cookies” to collect information about how you are using the website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that downloads to your terminal in order to store data that can then be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for their installation.
How are cookies used on this Website?
We use our own and third party cookies to improve our services, personalize the website, make browsing easier for our users, and to measure usage in order to create statistics by analyzing the way in which our website is used. If you continue browsing we will understand that you have accepted their use.
Cookies are data files that are downloaded on your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the equipment is used, they can be employed to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Depending on the aim sought:
- Technical cookies: These enable the user to proceed through a website, platform or application using its different options or services such as, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the component parts of an order, carrying out the order purchase process, applying to sign up for or take part in an event, using security features while browsing, storing contents to disseminate videos or sound and sharing content on social media.
- Personalization cookies: These enable the user to access the service using certain specifications that have been predefined according to a series of criteria on the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional setting from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These are handled either by ourselves or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and to carry out measuring and statistical analysis of the way in which the service is being used. User browsing is analyzed on our website in order to improve the product offering or services we are providing them.
Depending on their duration, cookies can be:
- Session. This type of cookie is designed to collect and store data only while the user is accessing a website. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer when the session ends or when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent: With this type of cookie the data remain stored in the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when users leave the website and when they return to it. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the user.
The website collects user information by installing the following cookies in the visitor’s hard drive. This information in no way identifies, or can be made to identify the user personally; in other words, they remain entirely anonymous.
|Analytics||__utma, __utmv, __utmz _ga , _dnt, guest_id, pid, rebmember_checked_o To be able to share content on Twitter. GUEST ID; This cookie is used to identify you on Twitter, if you do not have a Twitter or have never accessed the twitter.com website, Twitter will allocate you a unique code to monitor your visit to the Twitter feed. Twitter has the ability to track the browsing habits of users without a Twitter account and who have never visited a Twitter website before. If you use the same browser to create a Twitter account, in theory this data, collected in the past, can be linked to the newly created profile. This cookie will expire two years after it is created.||utma (2 años), utmz (6 meses), utmv (30 minutos), dnt (persistente), guest id (2 años), remember checked y ga ( 2 años/persistente).|
|Technical||reg_ext_ref, reg_fb_gate y reg_fb_ref, datr, fr, y lu To identify the user with the Facebook service, to be able to share content and show them people related to the content||reg_ext_ref, reg_fb_gate y reg_fb_ref de Sesión, datr (2 años), fr (2 meses) y lu (2 años)|
When a user has initiated a registered session they can enjoy personalized services that match their preferences as a result of matching their personal registration data with information collected in cookies. The user expressly authorizes BBVAMF to use the information for this purpose; nevertheless they may reject or deactivate cookies in the manner established in this Cookies Policy.
How can I deactivate cookies?
The user may at any time allow, block or delete the cookies that have already been installed in their equipment by modifying the browser setting parameters installed in their computer:
Deactivating cookies does not prevent you from viewing the pages on this website properly, nor does it interfere with browsing.
When you move around our Website, we may process your personal data. For further information on our data protection policy, click here.
Withdrawal of consent
Users may at any time withdraw their consent regarding the Cookies Policy. You can delete the cookies stored in your terminal using the settings on your internet browser, as indicated above.
Changes in the Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy may be amended when the prevailing legislation so demands at any time, or when there is any change in the type of cookies used in the website. We therefore recommend you review this policy each time you access our Website, in order to be properly informed about what we are using the cookies for and how.